Mesh Laundry Bag for Dog Diapers and Belly Bands
- If small garments have the tendency to disappear when you do the laundry, our laundry bag for dog diapers and belly bands will help you conquer that issue.
- Place your doggie diapers or belly bands inside the mesh bag and pull the drawstring tight, closing it with a bow.
- Put it in your laundry hamper, laundry room or straight into the washing machine.
- Should you need to add another garment to the wash bag, simply undo the bow, loosen the drawstring and place another garment inside the bag and re close it
- Wash your dog diapers as usual
- After washing, place the laundry bag straight into the dryer and dry your pups undergarments on a gentle cycle
- Once the diapers are dry, remove them from the bag and you are ready to start the process all over again
- Made from sturdy mesh material, our dog laundry bag offers extraordinary durability and ventilation with plenty of room for most of your reusable diapers
- To keep your female doggie diapers separate from your male diapers, each wash bag is decorated with either a pink fleece dog bone applique for the female dogs or a blue one for male dogs
- The mesh wash bag closes at the top with a matching pink or blue drawstring ribbon.